Monday, February 23, 2009

Flagging Off....

This is my first post .. Infact i just created my blog. I have been reading through so many blogs and discussion forums for quite some time now. Out of the blue, it struck me " Why not my own blog???". Here i intend to publish my thoughts on current affairs and also my opinions or rather critiques on latest as well as not-so-latest movies and books. I am a self-confessed movie freak( English, Hindi , Tamil, Telugu and Kannada(rarely now)) as well as an ardent lover of US TV shows. So it dawned upon me that i could as well use my knowledge and interest to help others so that they wouldnt waste their "hard-earned" money on a movie which is not worth a multiplex visit. Hey funny coincidence that i happened to start my blog on my birthdate. So i hope it goes well and liked by Internet buffs. So long then.

Keep visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment